The Audit Committee is comprised of three members.
The company established the first “audit committee” in June 2020 to replace the original supervisory system. The committee consists of three independent directors of the board of directors, and all members elect an independent director to serve as the convener and chairman of the meeting. The convener of the current audit committee is independent director HUANG,YENNIE.
Powers of the Audit Committee:
- The adoption of or amendments to the internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- The adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, of the procedures for handling financial or business activities of a material nature, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, loaning of funds to others, and endorsements or guarantees for others.
- Matters in which a director is an interested party.
- Asset transactions or derivatives trading of a material nature.
- Loans of funds, endorsements, or provision of guarantees of a material nature.
- The offering, issuance, or private placement of equity-type securities.
- The hiring or dismissal of a certified public accountant, or their compensation.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal audit officer.
- Annual and semi-annual financial reports.
- Other material matters as may be required by this Corporation or by the competent authority.
In accordance with the “Organizational Rules of the Audit Committee”, the audit committee meetings are held at least once a quarter.