In recent years, Fuburg has gradually established a sound corporate governance organizational structure, and the highest governance body is composed of professionals with professional capabilities selected by the general meeting of shareholders. In addition to considering the diversification of the composition of the members of the board of directors, the company’s own operation, operation type and development needs are still required to have the basic conditions and the company’s core values of integrity, as well as professional knowledge and skills, such as rich legal and financial , Accounting and industry-related practical experience, with its background and experience, the board of directors should have all the capabilities that the board of directors should have, providing the board of directors with the overall consideration of legal risks, green environment, employees and social aspects when facing major decisions. The operation of Fuburg can move towards sustainable operation.
In accordance with the company’s articles of association, Fuburg has set up three independent directors among the seven directors, adopting a candidate nomination system, and the shareholders’ meeting selects the list of director candidates. The board of directors authorizes the establishment of a salary and compensation committee and an audit committee to assist the board in performing its duties.
Member of the board (Current term: June 23, 2020 – June 22, 2023)
- Arizona State University(ASU)/ Department of finance
- FUBURG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD /Purchasing Supervisor
- SHANGHAI ANDERBURG MARKETING CO.,LTD./ General manager
- F AND S BIOTECH CO., LTD./ Chairman
- PT.FUBURG INDUSTRIAL INDONESIA/ Directors and managers
- Fu Burg Industrial (Thailand) Co., LTD. / Directors
- Taipei University of Marine Technology
- FUBURG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD /Purchasing staff
- FUBURG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD /Project Specialist
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania/ Master of Business Administration(M.B.A.)
- Harvard university/ Bachelor’s degree
- Credit Suisse Group AG/ General manager
- American Pioneer Technology Corporation/ Chief Financial Officer(CFO)
- HANNSTOUCH SOLUTION INCORPORATED/ Independent director
- University of Tsukuba/ Master of Business Law from the Institute of Management
- ZENPO CORPORATION/ Chairman
Independent director: YEH,CHIN-HUNG
- Michigan State University College of Law/ Juris Doctor(J.D.)
- Taiwanese Society of International Law./ Director
- Regulations Committee of the Ministry of the Interior/ Committee member
- Tunghai University(THU)/ Associate Professor
- National Chung Cheng University(CCU)/ Faculty of Law of Associate Professor
Independent director: HSU,JAW-YOW
- Tamkang University(TKU)/ Electronic Engineering
- UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION INC./ Chairman and General Manager
- OPNET TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD./ Director
- LOOP TELECOMMUNICATION INTERNATIONAL INC./ Director
- Pacific Smart System Corporation Limited / Chairman and General Manager
- CHUNG-TAI TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CORP. / Chairman
- SUMI-PAC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,LTD. / Chairman
- Taiwan Submarine Cable Co., Ltd/ Chairman
- Asia Pacific New Energy Corporation Limited/ General Manager
- PACIFIC ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE CO., LTD./ Senior Consultant
Independent director: HUANG,YENNIE
- University of Southern Queensland(USQ)/ Master of Business Administration(M.B.A.)
- Yuanta life/ Senior manager of Risk Management Department
- New York Life/ Senior manager of Risk Management Department/ Senior manager of Finance Department
- GLOBAL LIFE INSURANCE CO., LTD./Deputy General Manager of Auditor/ Senior manager of Finance Department
Independent Director Selection Information
Independent Director Selection Information
Policy on diversity of board members
The structure of the board shall determine the appropriate number of directors with five or more members and that an appropriate policy on diversity based on the company’s business operations, operating dynamics, and development needs be formulated and include, without being limited to, the following two general standards：
- Basic requirements and values：Gender, age, nationality, and culture etc.
- Professional knowledge and skills：A professional background (e.g., law, accounting, industry, finance, marketing, technology), professional skills, and industry experience.
To achieve the ideal goal of corporate governance, the board of directors shall possess the following abilities:
- Ability to make operational judgments.
- Ability to perform accounting and financial analysis.
- Ability to conduct management administration.
- Ability to conduct crisis management.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- An international market perspective.
- Ability to lead.
- Ability to make policy decisions.
Policy On Diversity Of Board Members
Assessing the independence of accountants
|2022 Assessing the independence of accountants||2022年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||70.76 KB||12||Download|
|2021 Assessing the independence of accountants||2021年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||67.35 KB||11||Download|
|2020 Assessing the independence of accountants||2020年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||67.29 KB||12||Download|
|2019 Assessing the independence of accountants||2019年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||82.51 KB||10||Download|
|2018 Assessing the independence of accountants||2018年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||59.56 KB||11||Download|
|2017 Assessing the independence of accountants||2017年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||83.19 KB||12||Download|
|2016 Assessing the independence of accountants||2016年評估簽證會計師獨立性之情形||59.99 KB||10||Download|
Major Board Meeting Resolutions
|2022 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2022年 董事會決議事項||107.94 KB||12||Download|
|2021 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2021年 董事會決議事項||90.45 KB||11||Download|
|2020 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2020年 董事會決議事項||309.83 KB||11||Download|
|2019 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2019年 董事會決議事項||243.58 KB||11||Download|
|2018 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2018年 董事會決議事項||191.30 KB||10||Download|
|2017 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2017年 董事會決議事項||222.31 KB||8||Download|
|2016 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2016年 董事會決議事項||192.25 KB||9||Download|
|2015 Major Board Meeting Resolutions||2015年 董事會決議事項||216.64 KB||9||Download|